Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My head is spinning but my heart is in the right place.

Replies

Serena, yup okay sure! Will let ya know when we officially start practise ya!
Valerie, THANK YOU! :D
Lenis, THANK YOU TOO! :D
Diana, hahahaha okay will remove the 2nd one!
Kaylie, ALAMAK dieeee okay gotta get the price sooon sooon.
Nana, definitely! & YAY STILL GOT TWO MORE DAYSS!! WHEEE! :D

-----

During Chem today, Miss Koh created a class blog to talk about doing CIP as a class, & yay I got access to it & I posted already! But I didn't post about CIP, but it's a class blog so I posted something else, hahahaha. :D

Cheerleading Workshop today was da bombzxs! Learnt some basics moves & jumps, and I better practise, practise, practise! If not very lau-kui eh. Lol. All the pyramids the coaches taught us were nothing new, just that we have to learn the correct way to do it, with safety in mind of course. Overall, it was damn fun and very worth the money and yay there's still two more days of practises! :)

Went to EastPoint with V & C by train to get some stuffs from Popular but they don't have the black file that I want, so tabao-ed KFC which I've been craving for so long and head home. My cheese fries not nice already & wtfish the price increased because of GST or the flour?!?!?! But anyways it doesn't make sense so heck, I had a good dinner minus the cheese fries only.

Grey's in 10 minutes! Whoohoo! (Wonders if Miss Koh also got stay up late to watch, hehehe.)

x x x