Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My heart pounds as I lay by your side.

Today is the start of school! Which was all heart2 because of my lovely classmates especially Amanda, Jiayan, & Farhanah! And of course the list goes on & on..! Was really high before the start of the assembly, probably because everyone's crowding around the Parade Square & it's been so long since we last saw one another so it's time to catch up!

It's so irritating to see the guys change, wearing long pants, really looking like Sec 3s, while we ladies, didn't change much and still looked the same! Wtfish! bitter

& you know my form teacher + Chem teacher, Ms Sharon Koh, is all funny nice and stuffs, even though I kept saying: "I don't like her, I don't like her", and it turns out she's really nice! & our FT homeroom is in the Science lab! So we stayed there for the whole day, filling out forms and stuffs, and then to recess, which the queue was ridiculously long & dang now we're having the upper secondary recess which is after the lower secondary recess means my poor stomach have to tahan for a bit longer(!), then filled out more forms, and decided the class comittee which both Jiayan & I are Welfare Reps(!), and the class motto: "Fun, Joy & Laughter" and then headed to the hall for some talk. & it was brrrrr-oh-so-cold in the science lab!

Reallly in love my class! Like, the girls are noisier & more hyper than the guys! HAHAHA. Whoohoo! heart2

Then after school went to find D&V and then we headed to EastPoint via 38 to have Rotijohns+Bbt for lunch. Jiayan couldn't make it because she got something on already. The food was really slow!! & I prefer BBQ to Black Pepper! HAHA. Then went to Popular & saw Jiayan's sister! So coincidental! Then walked around and head home. Took the super long way! Hohoho.

Don't know what's gonna happen tomorrow without Jiayan in class. AMANDA I'M COMING FOR YOU OKOKOK! HAHAHA.

x x x