Saturday, February 02, 2008

You're putting a lot into something you're only a part in.

Things I Must Do before Taiwan Trip:


1. Compiled all the notes for EVERY subject!!!!!! (DOOOM because I don't even know what topics are we TESTED ON!!!!!)

2. Meeet NICA (YES DINNER ON MONDAY NIGHT! & DARL (OH WHEN OH WHEN? )!!!

3. SHOP TILL I DROP!!!

4. HAIRCUT!!! (Super irritating long fringe, which I actually bothered to clip it up, yet why is it irritating?!!!!!)

5. Settled all my homework: CME Project/ Pe Project/ LIT BLOG!!

6. PACK LUGGAGE!! (Seriously I don't know what to bring there. Should I bring my beloved Red Crumplerrrr?? :D :D)

7. Eat bak kwa! HAHA!

8. CHARGE SOUNDAHOLIC & CAMEL (Anyway Ahting will be bringing her Canon Ixus 75 so I don't think Camel is needed, so time to throw away CAMEL! Hehehehhe)

9. Update on CNY celebrations + Reunion Dinner!

10. Can't think of any, so: Complete all of the above!!!!

Booo. My face has the words: Hectic. Hectic. Hectic right smack in the middle of it. ):


--------

Replies -

Zhenlu, hahahaha fun to read right! :D
Yvette, tag moreeee! :D
Huimian, hehehe! Will study!
Nana, HELLOOOO! Wheee now our teeth so clean and stuffs. :D
Jiayan, ehhh what is f**g? I cannot guess! HAHA. I still don't want any fruits okay! Except for strawberries! :D
Diana, thanks! It's because I also can't view the red one, thats why I change! :D
Jasmine, yeahh, thanks! :D


------