Thursday, March 13, 2008

I've ONLY completed ONE quiz, and that's the English one. HAHAHA! & 4 more AMaths questions with the help of Jiayan (while waiting for Ahtay) & Ahtay (during cheerleading)!! & we've completed another part of the dance for cheerleading!

Though everything is moving very very slowly, bit by bit, doing one at a time, taking each step slowly, breaking things down into pieces, I CAN FINALLY BREATHE AGAIN!!!!!

Wheehooo & I think it's good not to freak out at a time like this but to continue to take things one at a time so that it won't actually seem a lot! Feels really really really good!

On a side note, I think there's something wrong with me, for feeling such a HUGE sense of achievement though I've NOT completed much!

Think I'm going to bring my homework w/ me tomorrow to cheer-prac so that I can cramp and do a bit of stuffs, at least accomplishing a little rather zilch.

LOVE ALL MY AUNTIES AND UNCLES WHO TURNED UP FOR CHEER PRAC TODAY! IT WAS THE DAAAA BOMBSZX SERIOUSLY LOVE DAAA STEPS AND WE'LL PRACTISE IT TILL WE GET IT PERRRR-FECT & AHTAY RINNNN YAYAH LESLEY YOU'RE THE SUNSHINE IN MY LIFE WHEEHOOO LURRRVA YA ALLLLL!!!!

Okay despite some shitz and all but still, it's sunshine AND rainbow after the rain! :D

& JIAYAN LURRRVA TO THE MAXXX TOOOO BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID YUP! & FOR PLANNING THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE FOR MS KOH & EVERYTHING TO BE SO SUCCESSFUL!!!! DOESN'T MATTER IF MS KOH ISN'T SURPRISE (BUT WE KNOW SHE IS LAH :D) WE KNOW THAT WE MANAGED TO GIVE HER THE CAKE & THE CARD (DONE VERY VERY VERY NICELY BY YOU TOO!) :D

So yup, the surprise went according to plan!!! The 4 of us purposely went into class late, with Yayah screaming " JIAYAN FAINTED!!!!!!!!" Then she led Ms Koh to the canteen and that's we were, with the cake, and Ms Koh was surprised!!!! ( I hope! HA)!! Sang birthday song and all, and & we had an outdoor lesson forming compounds mixtures and whatnot, while Chris was cutting the cake, Afiq was holding the cake, & Yayah was giving out the slices of cake, since we couldn't eat inside the science lab!

& I'm not used to teachers calling me Ahgwee lah. -.-

Longjohns at Eastpoint for brunch with Ahtay, Jiayan & Yayah! 2nd day in a row omfg please kill me or rather the fats in my bod thankewverrrayemarch!

Hang out in the toilet for some time before heading back to school and we had our cheer prac in the dance studio! It's damn cool in there hehehehehe cause there's so few of us today and YES I LURRRVE YOU ALL!!!

Tomorrow might be an eggciting day!!! Gonna see Darl for Ice Cream Chef! But think I'll freeze because of the not-sunshine weather HAHA which is not appropriate for ice cream at all!

Okay off to do more quizzesss!!

x x x