Friday, March 28, 2008

Quick Post:


  • I didn't know sunburn can cause rashes!!! Urghhhhh! Should have applied more sun block during Sports Day!
  • I need to get a notebook to jot down my thoughts so I won't feel like blogging all the time!
  • I need to prioritise the important things in my life, currently, studies (not MSN/blogging/friendster/facebook!)
  • I need to finish up my Lit (ack!)
  • I hope everything for Proj C goes according to plan tomorrow!
  • I need to revise, revise, revise!
  • I need to plan how long & what I'm going to study for each day so that by the time MYE is here, which is about 4 week away, I won't do last minute work.
  • I need to thank Ms Koh because she motivated me in many many ways, and some of my points above are because of what she said.
  • I need to apologize to my dearest cheerleaders for not being able to make it to tomorrow's outing (again)!!!
  • I also need to apologize to Darl for cancelling today's date!!

So byebyebyebye!

x x x