Saturday, April 05, 2008

Love is so overrated, yet shown so little

Should I go on a hiatus?

Love the cheerleaders who turned up at ECP (Ahtay, Lesley, Rin, Joel, Nabil, David, Dealya, Shasha, Geik, Mai, Misuari, Azhali (sp?) & two other guys (haha sorry i didn't catch your name) and Ahtay where only the both of us cycled to NSRCC, all the way to Tanah Merah where we stopped to cam-whore because the beaches there are much quieter and there's only the two of us around, & stopping at Lagoon on the way back to have sugarcane w/ lemons (maybe that's why my whole body is soooo suan now), and then when we were back, the rest threw me into the sea!!! Was really mad but you all had fun yes :D

Alicia, Tiffany & Lina were blading there too! Wearing GREEN choir tees! HAHA. Didn't know they blade on a weekly basis okay. Think I'll join them after MYEs :D

Tabao-ed Macs home for dinner! Thankyou Geik! Return you on Monday! :D

Walked Lesley & Ahtay to the 12 bus stop and waited 20 mins for 155. Finished my fries cus I was super hungry!

& funny Kelson, msn-ed me that he forgot about the outing. Lol.

Pictures are uploaded but I've got to jet so will delay posting it!
Ahtay, Rin, Lesley, Dealya, Nabil, Joel: NUDGE ME TO SEND YA TH PHOTOS! :D

I'm chaota-ed once again. Sucksxzszszs.

Even if this is the last outing ever, glad to know we even had one in the first place!

x x x