Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Facebook lags so much, pfft.

Before the AMaths paper, Yours Truly asked Miaowen if she mind studying together for Lit. She doesn't mind okay! But I didn't brought my stuffs along, so after the paper, we went to look for Ms Sharifah to clarify some stuffs about Bottom. Then she came to my cribz, and I showered and changed and took my stuff, then we took 40 (& cam-whore) to her crib too. :D

Then we had lunch at her house. Damn yummyyumzyumzz.

Then we did the Plot Puzzle and it was really productive!!! Slacked a whole lot after that. Lol. Lacked motivation eh.

Kerla came because she left her MND in the locker. She was cooking the egg by playing the piano, or so I thought. HAHA.

Miaowen printet/photocopied a whole lot of notes for each of us to read through, especially that page I found. -pats self on the back. :D (I'll not tell you!!)

Left around 4plus. Went to photocopied more stuffs for Kerla. Then she took 40 with me, and I waited with her to change bus 12. HAHA it's damn funny please.

I called Kerla when she just board the bus, and the conversation is funny please. :D

Walked home. Been walking alot these days via the same route. HAHA Sherlyn next time can definitely walk with you, and not whine so much about it!

x x x
Should i sms him?