Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Let's see.

This is the 2nd week of June holidays.

Yet mentally and psychologically it's NOT the holidays.

There's the damn extra lessons, and dreaded choir, and ya know what, THEY CLASHED!!!!!!!!

So I gave the former a miss & I tell you, I'm gonnnnna read up on my own, so I won't lag behind, and attended the latter, which was tiring and I wondered why I didn't it a miss in the first place. Hmmm. So I have to see BFs? Nope I don't think so. Tsk&pffft.

& then there was the BV Bazaar & Angeline's bday party, which details are coming, realllll sooon!

&& then again there was THE CLICK FIVE - MODERN MINDS AND GREAT TIMES WORLD TOUR CONCERT THAT ROCKED THE WHOLE STADIUM YO!!!!!!!! (I'm gonna post that in detail, say, soooon?)

&&& not forgetting what comes after the concert!!! DANG IT WAS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE!

So, dont'cha think my life is pretty exciting?!

Too exciting that I'm neglecting my homework!!!!!!!!!!

Chant: I have to revise, I have to complete my homework, I have to be consistent, I have to be fficient, I have to buck up, I have to be an independent learner. I HAVE TO I HAVE TO I HAVE TO.

9 points for Os you know you're mine!!

x x x

P/s: Sudden outburst of thoughts.