Friday, June 06, 2008

Steamboat at Bugis with my sister and her boyfriend was awesome!!!!!!!!!

So much seafood, so much veggies, so much meat, so much of calamansi & water chestnut drink, so not healthy!!!

Three cheers for the short queue! By the time we've finished eating, whoa! The queue was very long!!!

I shouldn't have worn my jeans out. The heat almost suffocated me.

My sister said she wore a dress so that she could eat as much as she wants and won't look like she's bloated. I think she's quite true. Dang, I should have worn a dress too!

I think I should start exercising if not the hand on the weighing scale would go right instead of left. ):

I eat to live, and live to eat. :D

My second sister joined us after dinner and we headed home together. Since my mother went to Desaru, Malaysia with her colleagues, we had the whole house to ourselves, and we watched Juno.


Juno is a whip-smart teen confronting an unplanned pregnancy by her classmate Bleeker. With the help of her hot best friend Leah, Juno finds her unborn child a "perfect" set of parents: an affluent suburban couple, Mark and Vanessa, longing to adopt. Luckily, Juno has the total support of her parents as she faces some tough decisions, flirts with adulthood and ultimately figures out where she belongs.


I like times like this when we spend time together enjoying something. This is called family. :D

x x x