Friday, July 04, 2008

Am supposed to be out to cycle with sis. So annoying, make me come home so early then now she's doing manicure at Lor L, so most prollly close to 100% won't be going to cycling. Idiot. -.-

Anyway Jiayan tag:


- If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Depends, really. You never know how hurt you'll be, until it really hits you.


- If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To see You again :D


- What will your dream wedding be like?
I want to be a spinster! HAHAHA kidding.


- What would you do with a billion dollars?
No point wondering if I ain't got it.


- What's your ideal lover like?
Hmmmmm. I told you I want to be a spinster!! HAHA.


- Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
There are both sides to each scenario. I don't know.


- How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Hmmmm, I have no idea.


- IF the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Pretend that it never happened.


- Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Sister cheat my feelings!


- What is the worst you've ever felt these days?
I was on cloud nine yesterday. :D


- What cheers you up the fastest?
Recently is Jiayan, love to 'quarrel', have catfights & slap/hit/poke her. HAHA.


- How do you see yourself in ten years time?
I'll be 25 in ten years time. I might fall in love, I might get married, I might be overseas, I might be having the time of my life, I might be slogging my guts out, I might be fat, I might be aneroxic, I might be bulimic, I might be shorter, I might get plastic surgery, I might commit suicide, I might be happy, I might be bald. Who knows?


- Who is currently the most important people to you?
Too many to list out.


- Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Married to someone rich. :D


- What's the first thing you do every morning?
Stares at my phone for a time check then snooze the alarm and repeat it for a few times before really switching it off.


- Would you give all in a relationship?
When someone is totally worth it.


- If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I must be the craziest woman in the world. I don't know.


- What type of friends do you like?
The type who catfights with me!! (HAHAHAHA)


Tagged: Anyone who wants to do it.

-----



I started this post at 3.04pm, and fall asleep and came back two hours later to only complete it at 5.05pm. I made my words - I slowly take my time to do. HAHAHA :D


x x x