Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I blogged about my Saturday! Check it out below below yo!

.... without pictures though. So yeah click [x] if not continue reading!!!

............ Another thing, I FORGOT ABOUT MY HOMEWORKS!!!!! Such as EMATHS!!!!! -.-
Thanks ah Zl, for reminding me. Lol.

Okay gotta jet btw today is fun I got so wet it all happened so fast, and it was so fun building which includes writing on the masking tape and pasting it on Jy's & Mw's sleeves and then the Benedict Solution guy took the yellow masking tape away and then I DON'T HAVE ANYMORE TAPE TO WRITE ON eeeek even I also don't have :{ & I love Jy alot alot alot because she'll see to everything so I have an easy job to do (no im not taking advantage of her hahahahaa im not eating her tofu!!) & then setting up and then releasing the PET rocket which is kewlszsness (pronounce it as: coool-nesss. Cm' on, repeat it after me: coooool-nessss :D) okay this is where I got soooo wet i went around hugging people so that they'll be wet too and the first person I hugged was Shermin!!! :D HA sorrraye!! Then it dries offf vvvvv quickly thank god for evaporation (:D) and then we went for the 2nd round and i thought our rocket went damn far like all the other 3e2nians but nooooo ours so near but hahahahaha shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and then because we only found out after we went around high-5ing the rest of the class and this is where we should totally get the BV Class Spirit Award and then we can visit the ZZ peeepoz!!!!!!


Okay vvvvvv chunky post if you managed to read it through, thumbs up for you!

I contradict myself. Does that make me a hypocrite?

x x x