Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's so depressing, really.

I want to score well, so I revised. & what did I get? B, C, and possibly even a D, E or F. Is this what I get for wanting to do well? 

Or am I setting expectations so high, so unrealistic, so un-achievable? Which makes my heart break & ache & shatter everytime?

I have no intention of telling you, because I fear what you'd do, to me, but you'll know it soon enough.

I want to know where I went wrong. Hey Charmaine please hurry back.

If bidding goodbye to the blogosphere can make me get my 9 points, then so be it.

Oh wait, I don't even think i can get 19 points, what for say 9 points?









-------










Looking at these made me smile though: 











Well these are 10 out of the 180 photos before I took my results, so that explains the unglam + happy me :D

Much loves to Yayah especially, for bringing her Mac to school to do the Class Spirit video + Kaylie who went totally crazieeeeeeeeeeeeeee with me during FT + Recess because Ms Koh wasn't here today + THANKYOU KAYLIE FOR YOUR THUMBDRIVE!!!!!! :D :D :D :D xxxxx

& YES TO YOU JY, loveloveloveyouuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzz because you were totally unwilling to take during FT and then during recess you totally joined in :D :D :D :D 

Okay contradicting post today.

x x x