Monday, August 11, 2008

If you snooze, you lose.

Just came back from Parkway! Met Shermin for study date #3 at 10.30am and then we were making progress till Amanda + Zhenlu came. Then after that left the library around 3pm and then we went to have LJS and talks (:D). Then I head home & I think the rest are still at Parkway now, lol.

I did Chem only!!!! Eek. But yes, I'm done with Ionic equations, just that it'll be all wrong unless I got my state symbols wrong, which is not a very hard thing to get wrong.

I fear for my Physics now. I've yet to get started on it. so much theory stuffs to remember. My brains, ahhhhhhh.

I wonder what will happen if I take Pure Sciences. I mean, obviously now my chemistry is scoring better than physics.

I've got so much on my mind, and sadly, all of them are too much for me to deal with.

I wish I have enough willpower.

I wish I have more $.

I still owe Angeline $. -.-

Insecurities are piling up.

& so is my Facebook applications. I tried clearing em all, but people are so alive and kickin' on Facebook, they're forever active. 

Sometimes I don't do this or that because I'm scared of what this and that might think that's not.. beneficial to me in any way, that's why I don't do this or that.

Sometimes a part of me wish that inventions such as TV & Computer & Internet are never invented, so that Yours Truly would be fully committed to her studies. 

Other times, another part of me is glad that such inventions are invented. If not how am I suppose to keep in touch with my love ones - Nica, Darl & MG. ♥♥♥

I am supposed to be washing a car full of bird shit, because the very clever brudder parked the damn car under the damn tree, which I'm guessing has a lot of damn birds. 

I am sad to say I've wasted my whole afternoon away. 

If you snooze, you lose. - Shan Wee on 987fm.

x x x