Thursday, August 28, 2008

There's no cure my memory card. The only solution would be to upload the pics in a longer way = so annoying = ack all my pictures would be renamed, since I can't see the peektures at all. Zzzz.

Thank you Jansen!!!! 

--------------------------

3e2, WEAR CLASS TEE TMR!!!!! & be ready to chomp on the 10 Canadian Pizzas when it arrive tomorrow!! :D

---------------------------

&&&&& I GOT 24/30 FOR ENGLISH!!!!!!! FINALLY AN A1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha, if only I were able to do this for Os.


& History presentations today - we were the first group to present! 

& I HAVE TO SAY THAT WE ARE THE BOMBZSXSZSZ!!!!!! NO MATTER IF WE WERE HURRYING  TO PRESENT EVERYTHING WITHIN SEVEN MINUTES AND WHEN MS P RUSHED US AND ALL. NO MATTER I MALU-ED MYSELF WHEN CLAR WASN'T EVEN DONE PRESENTING, NO MATTER HOW NERVOUS WE ALL WERE, WE ROCKED IT YO!

LOVE MY LADIES TO THE MAXXXXX!


Tay, I have nothing to telll youuu. HEHEHE.

Choir today feeels very short. Lol. I've got my attendance in all different colours. :D

Sister cheat my feelings again, was supposed to be out for buffet to celebrate her gradauation, tsktsk.

Random stuffs going through my brain now. Like how am I going to do up the cards and how I can't wait to jump at Eclipse and ignore the world, fantasizing about BOTH Jacob + Edward hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe....

& i have yet to have dinner. I betcha you can hear my stomach growling.

Alrighty, ciao!

x x x