Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Was there ever a time when you like something so much that, when someone else likes it too, you have absolute disgust for it? No I'm not pointing fingers nor referring to someone. That's just how life is yes? 

It's weird how life is sometimes.

-------

OMG MY MEM CARD AND ITS STUFFS ARE ALL GONE!!!!!!!

Okay I'm over that now. Thanks Jansen for trying to troubleshoot it for me! Gonna pass it to him tomorrow. :D

& I GOT 1 MARK TO PASS MY AMATHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU TELL I'M DAMN HAPPPPY?!?!?!?!

It's still a C6 though. The borderline passes are getting on my nerve, my scared-to-retain nerve.

So after school, went to the market armed with wet umbrella to attack Derick & Daanish!! Jy & I wenta get the stuffs for Teacher's Day Party :D

Yayah, Kaylie, Nanah and co were at the market there to get stuffs for Drama Club too. :D

Bought tons of chips and other necessary stuffs. :D

Thank you Jiayan & Daanish & Derick!!!!! :D

I think I'm typing all weird and stuffs, heck.

x x x