Friday, September 19, 2008

PMS. AT. WORK. TEMPERAMENTAL. AT. THE. MOMENT. PLEASE. HOLD.

I was on the brink of tears.

I spent only 3/5 of my allowance this week. Whoo!

& my overall CA marks for Physics is an A1!!!!! Despite failing my very first class test at the beginning of the year and then my marks were fluctuating throughout the year, whoo! Now I gotta focus on my EOY which would be a huge percentage for the overall mark!

Thank you Miscoal for pointing out my flaws so I can work on them. I need relax when I'm taking the paper. I know I can score, just that I was too nervous that I blanked out and, yeah, did not score. I'm gonna score! I will score!

AMaths is really not that hard at all. I think I'm more used to Ms.Chia's way of teaching already. Need to train my accuracy, need to train my speed, or else I won't be able to complete the paper, or else I'll fail. I don't want to drop AMaths.

Gotta memorise SS. SS. SS. SS. SS. SS. History. History. History. History. History. History.

*
When I remember the pain of losing something,
I become aware of the things that I want to protect.

-TzuYing's blog.


I need to cope with stuffs even better than how I am doing. Putting on a strong front and then breaking down is NOT a way to cope with stuffs.

My world revolves around school, my dearests, and study study study. My world don't revolve around you. My world revolve around and around you.

I am/ am not feeling left out, I don't know, more like I'm dissociating myself from everyone else. I have the urge to hide in a corner and bury myself in study study study and not think about things that leave cracks and more in my heart. I think I'm doing that right now, alone, all alone, only me, myself and I. I've learnt to deal with so many things, some are easy, some are not, some are outta my control, some I really wanna do something about it but I'm not, some are sucking my breath away making me so hard to catch a breathe. Is this what everyone will go through, a way of life? Why don't I feel my carefree days anymore? Sometimes I really wish this isn't the society we live in, where results are all that matters, we're only 15 for god's sake, must we achieve so much when we're so young? I'm trying to be positive. So long since I had a proper talk with you. Would you come back to me? Do you still care about me? Would you?

Keep your comments to yourself please. I'm out. I have AMaths waiting for me.

x x x