Thursday, October 23, 2008

Can you do me a favour?

So, I got my report book today. 

Can I say how much misunderstanding(s) there are between Mama and I? Is it the age gap? Is it the different generation thing? Thank god I have siblings.

Okay, so Ms Koh said really positive comments about me, a whole big chunk of encouragment, motivation and etc. I'm hardworking. I've got to be more hardworking. No one can see the hardworking part being reflected in my results. Its not being reflected. Why is that so? No one knows.

I'm disappointed that my CombinedHumanities is only B3, and that I'm only 21st in class, and 70th position for level, and that not many of my achievements are reflected this year. Would it be reflected next year? I don't think so.

& my Combined Science, I'm going to do concept maps, to organize my thinking, or else I won't know what I'm answering. I gotta brush up on whatever I'm unclear this year, so that I won't carry it forward next year. Yeah.

The rest are okay - expected, so not much of a surprise/shock there. 

Choir after collecting my report book. I'm damn late, but I have a valid reason. :)

Then after choir ended, lunched in the newly-renovated market. Had my favourite! Bought bbt too. Saw Jy & her mum, lol.

Walked back to school after that, saw Jy again. Then told her to meet us in the Music Room, then we went up first, and then we started the prank-calls again. Whoever I'm fine with calling, yeah we called. Idiot guys, all never pick up. -.-

"Can you do me a favour?" *bursts out laughing!!*

Cam-whored too. :D Jumpshots yeah!

Then around 2plus, we left the Music Room, because there's Malay Dance. Went to our lit room aka the humanities room to meet with the rest. I think all's good! :D

Slacked and waited for our turn, practise and stuffs. I need to remember not to any-how any-how turn, alamak *smacks forehead*!

Shermin got cheese fries! :D Hohoho.

Then after a few more practise, Kerla & I left for TM because she needa to go to Mango. Cleared my locker. So much things to carry. Should have cleared it earlier, dang.

Took 31. Bought her stuffs then we left. 

Tomorrow is gonna be a great day. :)

x x x

P/s: ARA, TYYYYVVVVVVVMMM FOR THE BANGLES + JEWELS!!!!!! 
Don't worry, I'll handle it with lots & lots of care!
Happy early Deepavali to you in advance!!! (hahaha)