Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Hello dead blog.

I've got lots of things to say.

Saturday: I stayed in the Marine Parade library from its opening time (10am), then Shermin + Jeremy came around 2plus, and then Jeremy left around 7pm, then Shermin & I left around the library's closing time(8plus pm)!!!!!!!!

I, Gwee Yi Xuan, declare myself to be Superwoman again!

& I'll be waiting in the clouds for you :)

Sunday: I woke up super early, met Tay at TMall, then to go Tampines Library, we waited for 20 mins outside the library, and yay we got tables. Then she left around 6pm, while I left around 7+, and reached home at 8pm :D

& there are so many kiasu Singaporeans, myself included. Why is our society like this?

Monday: History & EMath Paper 1. 

I love Hitler! All hail Hitler!!!!! 

EMaths paper was like shit. I did it like shit. ARGH.

Library with Shermin after that. Kinda productive, and we got tables at Level 3! :D

Tuesday: Physics & Literature.

I wrote quite a lot for Literature. I hope its okay. I'm aiming for a B.

& the guy's name is Nick. Hehehehehehehe.

Physics was okay too. I'll be happy if I get a C.

Lunch with the the girls minus Jy (still having Bio paper), then we hang around school waiting for the rain to stop. Then the whole group of us, Yours Truly + Shermin + Kaylie + Afiq + Chris + Guosiong went to the library. Kaylie was saying that if Pink comes to Sg, we're so going to her concert!! HAHA. &&& Yayah wanna go to Rihanna's concert in Nov!!!!!!!!! Walao broke la.

Me & Shermin got tables again! Then I had to leave early! SORRY Qiqi!

Wednesday aka Today: EMaths Paper 2 & Chemistry. 

I think I lost quite a few marks for EMaths alr. Stupid graph!!!!! Why didn't you intersect!!!?!?! Bye bye 1.5!

Chemistry was okay. I'll be happy if I get a B.

Or maybe not. I wanna get an A.




So recently, a week back I think during my paper 1s, there's a rat in my balcony!!!!!! It all started when Mama found out the door's rubber is in pieces, and its broken like, bit by bit a day, so we were all speculating that it couldn't be a rat la, or maybe it's a crow, or termites or something, and Mama was like damn sure its a rat(!!!), and her friend got her a rat trap, not like those you see in Tom & Jerry, but more like a cage, and you can attach bait in the cage so that when the rat touches the bait, it will auto close that-kinda-thingy, so Mama left the cage outside the balcony for the night, and the next day, she called me in the afternoon when I was in the library with Shermin, and she said there's really a rat(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and the freaky part is that she killed the rat by scalding it to death, i.e. she poured hot water over the rat and omg its so horrible and eeeeeeeeeeew ew ew ew ew ew omg my hair is standing, and yeah then later she threw it away, and the next few days, I don't dare to open the balcony's door, because you know how rats reproduce, like damn fast, so I thought there'll be more than one, hahaha but nope, there's no more rat already. YAY!

If you made it through the whole para, give yourself a pat on the back! :D

Okay, so another thing I wanna say is that the 命中注定我愛你 that I'm watching on Ch 56 is so eggciting!!!!! It's annoying because it's only showing on Wed-Friday, haha but blame myself for not watching it online.

&&&&& I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT MY LIFE IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


BECAUSE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE IS ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HE PROPOSED TO JESSICA BIEL ON ONE LEG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


&& SHE SAID YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*HEART BREAK*







Its okay though! Thankyou Miaowen for making me see that it's okay not to be Mrs Timberlake, because we're both now Mrs Jonas. She, being Mrs Joe Jonas, and me, Mrs Nick Jonas. *WINKS BIG BIG!!!* :D

& Kaylie is also Mrs Jonas! Either one! HAHA.

I shall be Superwoman tomorrow! 

& on Friday, I SHALL BE A SUPERBITCH to enjoy the FREEDOM OF NO-MORE-PAPERS!!!!

This post is so untidy. This is what happens when you're trying to cramp everything into one post.

x x x