Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Today was swimming at Mw's cribz with the lovelies. Met Kerla at the bus stop, and I had to call her like every once in a while because she don't know where to alight, and she can't call back. She laughed when she saw my bangs! Lol.

Took 40, and we also don't know where to alight, lol. Miaowen came down to pick us up :) 

Then we stripped and I got Mw's mum's bathrobe, the green colour one, lol.

Kerla & I had no stamina at all! Though the water guns are funnaye and fun to play with. Yay I feel like a kidz!

Then we had a very shiok maggie mee and slacking session, not forgetting camwhoring too. I like times like this, just chilling out, clearing misunderstandings (LOL), flipping through magz, listening to my fave tunes on Mw's Ipod :D

& until now then I realise JT was featured in Where Is The Love. So can you say that's my favourite song now? :)

♪ Where is the love ♪ 

& I made Kerla not post the pictures on Tuesday, so that on Wednesday, I can go school and surprise everyone. :D 

Much loves to ya lovelives. More to come! xxxxxx 

Mama helped me to dye my hair at night. Though my whites are tooo stubborn, at least most is covered. :)

Can't wait to go school tomorrow! :D

x x x