Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tagged by Derick & Pantat :)

Rules & Regulations:

1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
* NO TAGS BACK! *
  1. Whenever I wanted to get start on homework, I would stare at the worksheet/assignment, until I figure out how I am able to do it and procrastinate, and stare at the worksheet/assignment, until I figure out how I am able to do it and procrastinate.  Until now I have yet to complete ANY homework. (Must must must break this vicious cycle. I plan to do this by tidying up my table. AGAIN.)
  2. When watching dramas, i.e. Corner With Love/HotShot, I will laugh/giggle like nobody's business (hehehehehehehe)
  3. Drummers with a oh-so-cute face make me melt. :)
  4. I think and fantasize a lot. If I can blog wherever and whenever I want my blog would never be lacking in posts.
  5. I secretly wish for a vampire to sweep me of my feet and sing me to sleep. Or a werewolf that would ride motorbikes with me. :D
  6. When no one's around, I sing to myself. 
  7. I always thought that if I'm thinking about someone hard enough, it would appear in front of me. To date, it hadn't really materialize.
  8. I secretly wish that I can travel. Anytime. Anywhere. With no regard for Anything.
  9. When playing mahjong, I secretly believe that if I love my tiles hard enough, I would win. 
  10. I secretly believe that I am more mature, to the extent that I feel childish.
Now things aren't so secret now, are they? 

x x x