Friday, January 02, 2009


First day of school. What can I say? Like M&Ms, a mixture of feelings.

Met Sherlyn on bus 12 after chasing for it! First day and I'm late for the bus, oh no. \:

Headed to the canteen and Kerla was already there. Then Jy, and Mw came. Then we headed to the assemble ground and it's like everyone don't want to sit in front, (I guess some things will never change eh). and I sat behind Jy :) 

Spot check and thank god I cut my nails in the morning! 

Changes this year:
Assembly on Tuesday
Lessons end earlier at 1.45pm on Monday-Thursday
Lessons end later on Friday at 12.45pm
No Morning Exercise.
Only one FT for the whole week.
CCA can only start at 3.30pm

4e2'09 is still using back the same ol' classroom which is on the 1st floor! Love it love it love it.

Spot check again when we returned to the classroom. I can lengthen my skirt! Hahaha. Ms Koh told us our subject teachers, and almost gave us a huge shock when she said she's teaching us English! Like :O !!!

So,
English - Miss Tan
Chem - Miss Koh
Physics - MISS GLENDA CHIA!!! :O
EMaths - Miss Goh
AMaths - Miss GChia + Mr Henry some retired teacher who is damn old and Ms Koh bluffed us again by saying that he's very handsome pffft
SS - Mrs G.Hua!
Lit - Mrs. S.Cheong (I better finish up my passage-based!)

Subs like Chinese & Hist Idk who. ): Hope is Ms P for Hist. 

Ms Koh changed our seats, now I'm sitting with Ara while Jy is sitting with Fiona. OMG JY I MISS YOU ALREADY. Did some admin stuffs. Zhenlu & Yujie are sitting behind me & Ara, so we were talking about really random stuffs. & Ara and I snap a few shots in class yay! 

& congrats to Derick for becoming Vchair! 

Went to the Com Lab 2 to do surveys and the computer lag like shit when starting up and I got really impatient hahaha. Did the surveys which were ......idk. Bloghoppped + Facebooked after that & Miss Tan didn't really care hahahaha (Y).

Recess and heng Jy & I went down early to avoid the long queues and crowd! :) The rest came shortly after. I lost my water bottle ack! ):

Went back the classroom to put our bags and saw the rest playing daidee haha. Went to the hall for the LEAPS talk by Ms Goh, and we went crazy over the ponyo song hahahahaha. Mw & G were sitting in front of us, lol. 

The CCA talk was the funniest ever when we couldn't guess the voice of Excel. While Anything & Sian were so obvious because Sian is Marcus while Anything is Babat. Turns out, Excel is Rizuan hahahaha. Not used the voice he used for this presentation, more used to the voice he did for formal occasions like emcees. Lol. Ms Goh mentioned Zhenlu who was sitting behind me, and he was asking me & Sam to block him hahaha but we didn't at all hahahha (yeah he poked me still). 

20th June is the date we're stepping down. Feels so short.
 
After the CCA talk, went back to the classroom, and we were given our timetable :D PE on Friday whoohoo, + last period is FT!!

Dismissed! Went to find Tay for lunch together though we didn't eat anything. She went to settle some stuffs first, then we left our bags in the canteen and went to the market tgt with Mw Cla & G to get bubbletea, saw Jy & Hy at the bbt shop hahahaa then tay&I went back to school first. Sat at the canteen and waited for choir to start.

At 2, went up to the music room but the Malay dance peeps were still using. Hung outside while watching the parody that Mw & I did when I last went to her house for HSM3 hahaha funny shit.

Got our new choir tee! :D Some say it looks like CocaCola design hahahaha but it does not lah! Went to changed out of our uniform and snapsnapsnap.

Ms Ho briefed us, and talk about plans in 09. Hope everything goes smoothly. Practised our song twice before we went up the stage to perform. 

Sec1s are not much of a scare, not nervous. at all. No kick eh. Went back to the music room and dismissed. Went to the hall just in time to see Modern Dance's performance. Great job great job! (Y)

Headed home. Sis was home with the aircon repair peeps. Watched Drake & Josh on Nicklelodeaon :D

Then later Sis friends came over and we played poker hahahah damn hilarious. Poker is fun! Then they left for dinner.

I didn't mean for this post to be so long. 

Ciao 

x x x