Wednesday, January 07, 2009

School's been a bitch. Nuff' said. 

Tomorrow is SuperTeens, all the way till Sat. This 3-day workshop starting Thursday and ending on Sat is from 8am to 9pm please. Thanks to this workshop, lessons have been cancelled, my Sat plans are cancelled (SORRY NICA & SHERYL!) and I can't watch HotShot and its the exciting episode(!!), and aiyah basically everything's put on hold. Mama is supposed to go for the workshop on Sat too but she's working eh, & Kor thinks this is a waste of time why am I always going for such stuffs and I can only reply indignantly it's compulsory. Hope this really really helps. It's time to get rid of my bad habits - procrastination, fear, distractions, no motivation. 

My first Lit lesson in 09 has been an eye-opener, because Mrs Cheong wants so many things done. I hope that she can really push me, motivate me, and ultimately prepare me to score for Os. Though time is short, with only 6-7 months, I really hope she can do it. (Nanah and I banged our heads against each other when we were sitting down hahaha.)

My first Physics lesson in 09 with Ms Chia. Focus focus hocus pocus. The rest are still okay, I hope. 

Mrs G.Hua didn't come today for SS - she got a three-week course or sth? So I was just chatting with Shermin & Jy :)

Lunched in school with Amanda, Samantha, Daanish & Zhenlu, then we were just sitting there doing nothing, lazy to move our butts, then Jiayan came out from Bio and she lunched with us too. I wanted to go to the library, but was feeling so sleepy man. 

Then headed to Eastpoint via mrt with Jy for Popular and so I can use her popular card hehehe :) Bought a 2009 planner in GOLD which is more like shiny yellow but it looks like gold so yep, and reinforcement rings and pink marker and poof, the $ I saved for this week is gone. I better pay back what I owe to Choir before the CNY (!!). We both laugh like mad, it was sooo fun :D

Thank you for your card, Jy! :) ♡ 

Slept in the bus on my way home, so shiok. I'm still tired. ): 

Btw T.I got a new song feat. JT yes? 

I like chunky posts like this. :D

Note to self: Upcomings! 

x Superteens
x Physics proj
x Lit ppt
x Lit workshop (which is on the same day as...)
x Cheerleading refresher course 
x Nica on Sunday! :) 

I need a breather. & $$ka-chings$$ too.

x x x