Sunday, February 01, 2009

Happy NIu Year!

Updates for CNiuY!

Sunday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DERICK! 

SIS painted red nails for me! :D

Did a bit of cleaning up, a very trivial spring cleaning. 

Reunions dinner @ grandma's place, which is three storey down hahaha. It was nothing special, since I see the family and cousins from Dad's side every day, since we all live so close together. 

The only highlight was the spread of food! Seriously, the shark's fin 3shen made was (Y)! I think I had like 4 bowls hahaha. Collected angpaos ($.$) and all. 

The funny thing was that the same mandarin oranges was just anyhow anyhow passed around, when we the young ones passem them to the old ones, the old ones returned the same ones to us the the young ones. And in the end, all the oranges belonged to Nainai hahaha. 

Played sparklers with Jonathan. The whole pack of 100 sticks was gone in 30 mins. Yes we played that fast. 

Mahjong at night. I wore my red OBS shirt and my red fbts!  Me, Ahting, Sean, 4shen. Mama played too, she took over Sean after he left. I won $11!! :D HAHA. 

I slept at close to 4am, watching Tropic Thunder with Fei. Funny movie. 

Monday CHU 1: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERLYN! :D

Woke up at 11am. So shiok. Changed and went to nainai's house again. It's sort of a tradition every year to go her house again before we leave to bai nian outside.

We went to maternal GrandAunt's place first. Had another huge spread of food for lunch. Damn shiok. 

Mama&DAjie stayed to play mahjong. Kor drove me and fei to IKEA! Bought tons of stuffs. Then to Giant and I bought FBTs, this time in blueee! Then went back to fetch Mama & sis. Then we went to Alicia's house, but didn't catch her there. Played with Johnny, the maltese, damn cutteee. 
Then to another of Mama's friend's house. 

Dinner @ Alforno was (Y) super shiok omg and i saw LiouJing! :)

Then was home and played another round of mahjong with Kor + his friend Eugene + Mama. 

Then Kor drove Fei, Mama, Ting, Anna & I to Century & caught the Wedding Game @ 11.15pm and it was sooo low production and I swear Christopher Lee was almost naked throughout the movie!!! Anna fell asleep halfway thru the movie cus it was way past her bed time lol

Kor came to pick us up and I thought Mac was 24/7!!! ):

Slept at 4am

Tuesday: Woke up at 11am and had Steamboat next door. Damn shiok. I'd never eaten so much abalone in my life hahahhaha. 

Then out to bai nian again. Sean came with us today. Went to Mama's friends place again, a few houses away, then to find other distant relatives at Pasir Ris, then all the way to Ang Mo Kio lol.

Kor drove us home after that. Then we went to #02-01. Played black jack and I won $4! :D

Had steamboat again for dinner. You have no idea how shiok it was!!! 

Then I was chionging hw while Mama, 4shen, Ting, & Sean was playing mahjong right in front of me!!! Tsktsktsk

I slept at 1am though I have school the next day. 












I've got tons more of picchas. Some are up on Facebook alr, Sis uploaded them :)

x x x