Saturday, June 13, 2009

Today is a damn shiok day! Out with Ahting & Sean. Had Crystal Jade (TZUYING LOOK HERE MUAHAHAHA) for Brunch, and MP Lib to mug, then Zen @ ECP for dinner!!! 

I swear the Facebook note Nica tagged me is damn hilarious after I posted it and peeps commented it! I SWEAR!! ESP the TAI TAI PART. YOU ALL MUST BE KIDDING ME RIGHT!!!!

So let's see, these past 2 weeks of the June Holidays (YES TWO FRIGGIN' WEEKS HAS PAST AND I'VE NOT STARTED MUGGING. NOT AT ALL. MUGGING FOR MOCK EXAMS? OH PLEASE!!! BULL SHIT!!) is super duper lovely and packed because of the company I have yo. :D

I have pictures to post, pictures to send, but i guess I'm soooo lazy it'll have to be other time!
Sorry to MG peeps and peeps from Sheryl's chalet who wanted pictures!

& SORRY TO "US" because you wanted to see pictures esp of youknowwho HAHAHHAHAHAHA :P BLEH @ YOU TOO! 

Time to really isolate myself from distractions, AND MAKE LOVE TO BOOKS, NOTES, AND OTHER RELATED STUFFS!!!!! 

But that will have to wait. Next week is packed too!

HELLO MIAOWEN THE BABELICIOUS AND YAYAH THE PANTAT! WILL BE SEEING YA GUYS THREE TIMES NEXT WEEK FOR LONG HOURS :D WHEEEEEE :D

HELLO HANNAH MONTANA THE MOVIE CUS ANNA THE COUSIN WON TICKETS WHOOO

HELLO JY TAY DIANA FOR CYCLING DATE !!! CAN'T WAIT!!! :D 

And yes Darl, are you free next week too? I can meet ya for dinnerrrrr on Mon/Tues/Wed, if i could see you next week, next weeek would be perrrr-fect whoooooo :D

& YES!!!!!! LINES, VINES AND TRYING TIMES OUT NEXT WEEEEK TOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE NICK LOVE NICK LOVE NICK HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE NICK OMG OMG OMG 
(I wonder how he looks like with beards/moustache........ EW EW EW EW NO NO NO NO *shaking the thought out of my head like how Haziq does HAHAHAHAHAHA*)


Yes I'm getting too high for my own good!  :D

Okay bye bye bye love ya all!!!