Thursday, July 23, 2009

Laugh your troubles away

I think I already broke down. Yes stress took major toll on me. (or is it that time or the month again -.-) I flared up today for no good reason, or simply because we're becoming more and more like the guys (no offence guys, but now i'm getting irritated by how we are getting more and more like ya all), we have different ideologies, we cannot come to a conclusion and decide "where we wanna go after school/what are we having for lunch/etc" because each of us has somewhere we want to go in mind, something that we want to do. WHY?

My plan of isolating myself is so hard to achieve. Because we are inter-dependent on each other. Nuff said. (Scroll down to my earlier posts titled Seeking Solace - that's what i meant).

There's Mt Everest-high load of stuffs to do. I don't know where to start. If you are climbing Mt Everest, you would start at the bottom right? Not get a jet to drop you in the middle of the Mt. My question with regards to the context of my studies is: WHERE IS THE BOTTOM? WHERE DO I START?

Up and coming: LIT TEST which we were only informed yesterday!!! Not that we don't know there's a test, but still... So I start with Lit, and then?!?!?!?!?!

Btw, need I remind myself that EXACTLY A WEEK TO PRELIMS!!!!!!! *GASP & FAINT WHILE I STILL CAN*

Proper posts while I still can during the weekends: I want to no longer feel the point of being guilty of using the Net. It shall be a form of de-stress, and only de-stress.

Ciao!

x x x