Saturday, August 08, 2009

I'm going crazy

Sudden outburst of thoughts.

I want to have no regards for time at all. Whether the sun is up or the moon is up (oh wait they are forever up), whether how the earth rotates on its axis (?? shit I can't even do pri science!!), whether the sky is bright or dark, i don't want to care.

Our life is so incorporated into time that everything we do is about time, time, speed, fast, speed, quick, hurry, hours, minutes, seconds. E.g. breakfast is before noon, lunch is during noon, dinner is evening, supper @ night, study work 9-5.

"There's a time and place for everything." Oh how true.

It's 9.35pm now. Why can't it be 6am or 3pm?

Which reminds me that our body clock is the most redundant thing ever. I want to make up for lost time. That is why i don't want time to stand in my way. It is. Like, sleeping when I'm supposed to. I think i'm crazy to say this, but I rather do w/o sleep so that I can study, to make up for the time during the day when i DID NOT study.

I am running against time.

Then again, without time equate to no order. Chaos. YES I think i need a bit of chaos in my life right now. Hair-pulling moments. Head-banging moments. Crazy-jumping-up-and-down moments. Screaming-and-shouting moments. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH-ing moments. OMG-OMG-OMG moments.

Where are you all, XXX moments?

6 hours gone since I was home. I should be doing Lit/Emaths/Physics/Amaths.

Oh fuck.

x x x