Friday, December 18, 2009

Yesterday with Miaowen was soooo goood, sooooo frigging fun :) I went over to her crib so that she could untie the knots in my life. Swimming was the excuse though it was raining/drizzling but we did swim for a while before it started pouring. Steam room/sauna was damn shiok, it's simply enjoying life. "Lunch is provided" and I had home-cooked chicken rice + strawberries. We turned to lip-synching & singing for self-entertainment and I must say those hearty laughs were simply awesome! Left around 630ish and i wish i could stay longer tho ):

Thank god I have you in my life ^^ because as cliche as it sounds i know i can always go to you whenever there are knots in my life, and i'll always create opportunities for us both no matter what the situation is yep! Love you love you love you love you love you, love choir green tee, love strawberries, love sharing Kinder Beuno with you, love lip-synching, love our home-made videos which made us go crazy, love your laughter, love your 17teen mags, love singing with you, love camwhoring, love our Mango shades, love the fact that you're awesome and how you can make me smile, love the fact that what you say always makes sense, love the fact that we're in our own world doing our shizz, love that nothing can ever come between us 

I promise you that i will still keep in touch with you on our next chapter of life be it poly or JC because it will be my/your loss if we ever lose touch. (IF ONLY AH!! Means IF even after years of not speaking to each other and we saw one another on the streets somewhere you/I must shout and scream cus we're too happy to be reunited HAHA do you get what I mean? :D)

I know how wordy my posts is but I don't care. Sung Miao Wen do read every word of it because I meant it from the bottom of my heart 

See ya on Monday and I can confirm + chop + guarantee that it's gonna be as fun as yesterday! We're invincible yeah! I already have a few songs in mind to which we will both sing to muahahahaha.

x x x