Saturday, April 12, 2008

I have many many many many things to do and time is flying short.

I have a lot of pent up anger inside me and I think it's not safe to let it out here.

I have issues. Against people. & it's no good at all.

I want to catch up with a lot of people. Including the MGs, the cheerleaders, 2e1'07, so on and so forth.

I want to start my revision early! I don't want to get all B4s and below!

I want my motivation!

I don't want you.

I want to think positive but I everytime I do so, I feel that it's of no use so I ended up thinking negative but then I realise it's also not an advantage for me.

I want to be happy again.

I want to know that all this negativity is because my period is coming soon, & not something else.

I want my periods to come but I don't want all these !#$%^&()!#$%&*&^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am considering blogging somewhere else, or even to the extend that I will not blog eventually.

I don't need you to be rude to me.

I hate everyone.

I want to cry, but I can't. (Shermin's, isn't it true?)

I don't want all the stress.

I want to know that what Mrs Lua said is true: Polytechnic would be much easier than secondary school.

History is repeating itself.

I feel what I feel when I'm in pri school. I guess I haven't changed at all.

I want a different environment.

I am being used.

I am going to break down because everyone I love start to leave me.

I found pictures of Papa when he was much younger and he was sooooo handsome (!!) while clearing the storeroom and since it was wallet-size I put it in the same frame that the family photo, taken 2-3 years ago during CNY, was in. Now it's complete isn't it??

I am broke.

I don't have money.

No point having money in my bank account if I can't use it till I'm 18.

How I wish I'm 18.

But no, I will save up (for real) and then when it's full and rich, I will then start to wish that I'm 18.

I have two fans beside me.

I have no use for an air-con.

I will stop here because Mama is coming back soon.

Good bye.

x x x