Sunday, April 13, 2008

CIP (Selling of memo pads for the Singapore Association for the Deaf) at Parkway today which I ended up saying Singapore Deaf Association which ended up Singapore Health Association! & damnit, Atul & Jiayan kept laughing at me! There were times things were really hilarious (!!!) & I swear I don't mind doing such activities again!

So I met Jiayan & Gladys @ the bus stop to go to Macs to have our brekky which was damn shiok because I had Hotcakes! & some others were already there.

More & more people came, then OMG my periods really came!!! So yup, that explains a whole lot for the emomomomomomo post previously!

Met the DHS girls, and one of them was Yiling(!), the one I met her previously at Ngee Ann.

Took the pads, memo pads, signed our certificate of authorization forms, and left to the overhead bridge with Jy, (our Wang Di!), HAHAHA. That place was really wang, because people come from 3 directions (from Parkway, Roxy Square, and those who just alighted the bus(s) and were going to Parkway/RoxySquare) and we sold our 20 memo pads (10 each) in one hour!

WeiYang&Partner & Jeovana&Cindy came over and we were vying for the "customers"! HAHA. Funny man, me "chasing them away" HAHAHAHA. Sorry!

Then after that we went back to Macs to find the DHS girls to get the 2nd batch of 20 memo pads, which was really selling fast at our Wang Di! laughing

& funny funny things Jiayan & I noticed: HUSBANDS ARE SCARED OF THEIR WIVES!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE LAUGH ITS MEANT TO BE FUNNY!

One very good e.g: C & C yes? :D

Then after another hour, on the way back to Macs this time, there was this old auntie who fell / trapped at the escalator and both her feet were bleeding!!!!!!!! Think if you still go to the overhead bridge now there's still blood at the place. shocked

& I must say the CDF a bit slow ah.

For the 3rd batch we took only 10 memo pads, 5 each. Rate of sales a bit slow already, so heng we only took 10.

Helped Atul & Lucas that pair to sell theirs, since they didn't ask the people, and their skin ain't thick enough like Jiayan's & mine's. pleased

Then since it was around 12, we went back to Macs together and Miss Ong came, talked and all, & she stayed so far away from Parkway okay!

Slacked around, played Brandon's mini UNO cards, that these Temasek girls were selling/doing for Flag Day. HAHA damn cute please. Out of the two rounds we (Me, Yew Fei, Chris, Gladys/Jiayan, & Brandon) played, I lost the 1st round and I was the 2nd last to finish for the 2nd round! censored

Then we (Me, Yew Fei, Mingyew, Chris, Kaylie, Gladys, Jiayan & Brandon) played Heart Attack and we the girls I believe were screaming and screaming because.. yeah we were screaming hahahhahaa.

Then left the 6 of us, Yew Fei, Ming Yew, Brandon, Jiayan, Gladys & Me! Went to have our lunch and Yew Fei was complaining and complaining about the $2 nasi lemak and he DID NOT complain about the $2 tissue packet he paid to the uncle! -claps loudly & wildly!

Then we went back to Macs to have my Mcflurry and the rest ordered something else too. Chit-chatted and all, then left the place around 2plus. Still kinda early eh.

So yup, to Jy: GREAT PARTNERSHIP! THANKS TO OUR THICKSKIN-NESS! laughing
Xoxox!


------

1. Shitz, I prove myself to be a member of the Emo Club again! HAHAHAAHAHA.

2. No more Choir for two weeks, which is just as well because I needed the break.

3. I am being very random in this point-form thing, bear with me.

4. Lit proj due tomorrow! Hopefully everything is okay!

5. EMaths filming thingo tomorrow! Trigo isn't my best friend eh.

6. Chem also not my best friend, yet got test tomorrow!

7. OH YES MS KOH! Damn sweeet lah you, because you were concerned with our safety and all.

8. My chem file bursting!! Wonders is it okay to get the 2D ring file?

9. I miss Bestfriend SCHW! Catch up with ya soon!

10. DARL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x x x