Monday, April 14, 2008

My shitty laptop is always lagging and crashing down on me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm lagging behind.

What Ms Koh said today made aloooooooot of sense, like what she said to me about two weeks ago. So I'm off in 5 mins to revise revise revise! I plan to revise EMaths & AMaths today! :D

& 26/35 for the EMaths test! MY FIRST EVER A2 FOR ANY EMATHS TEST THIS YEAR! WHOOOO! laughinglaughinglaughing
(Or was it my first ever A for ANY tests? Hmmm)

OH YES I GOT 11.5/15 FOR MY PHYSICS TEST! ANOTHER A!!! laughing
(Special thanks to peeepos from 3e3 hahahaha)

OH & TO THE LITERATURE PEEPS, BETCHA ALL HAD A FUN TIME LAUGHING AT OUR VIDEOS YES!! & YAY GLAD YOU ALL LAUGHED WHICH MEANS YOU ALL ENJOYED OUR FILM YES? laughinglaughinglaughing

Yours Truly also laughed like a mad woman beside Miaowen while watching the videos and I swear ITS THE FUNNIEST SHIT EVER!!!

Damnit, I'd never believed it was me, the only one jumping up and down screaming and screaming!


But heck.


Whoohee I'm a high kid! laughing

Not all are applicable.

x x x