Sunday, June 15, 2008

Went Lj-ing my old posts simply because I'm feeling a tinge of nostalgia in me. No kidding. I think those are the times I blog when I'm damn high because I hardly blog like that nowadays. Seriously, for a minute there, I was wondering "I really blog those entries??!?!" with all the HAHAHA & !!!!! and all the sentences without fullstops and/or commas. Or maybe it's because those entries were during the Nov-Dec holidays, which is SOOOOO different from the current June holidays with is nothing but peanutbutter&jam-packed with projects and assignments that we're all comtemplating to do.

I regret jumping over to Lj and back to Blogger because now my posts are like everywhere not in one place where I'd like it to be. ):

The last week of my June holidays shall be Choir, choir and more choir, Astons with Kerla (:D), Airport to pick Nica up, MSN + Friendster + Facebook + Viwawa-ing, and nonsensical blog posts like this, and FINISHING UP THE DAMN HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fook

I have yet to pack for the Performing Arts Camp.

I like the Nokia Ads above *points upwards* :D

Off I go, being a couch potato because my show starts at 4pm :D