Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Kor! :D

The first ever 3e2 class chalet is overrrrrrr!!!!!!! Updates, prolly when I'm more freeee. :)

Jiayan you have no idea how much I heart heart heart you tyvvvvvm for everything I think without you & I organizing, the chalet sucks (hahaha) thank you very very very much for the fun, joy and laughter you bring to my life these days, especially since I'm back from NZ how can I ever live without you huh?! muacks xoxoxox

Shermin & Sweetheart & Line, i heart heart heart you,  you three are important to me as well without you guys the chalet wouldn't be fun at all!! 

Pantat & Kaylie I heart heart heart you too! 

& the guys, all of ya, thanks for making the chalet so much fun wheeeeee :)

& YES Im going for OBS from the 1st to the 5th Dec!!! Which means, I won't be able to go for TK Choir's concert on the 1st! SORRY MG (esp Yvette + Kevin!) But I'll still meet ya all on the 20th :)

& Omg omg omg we're going to celebrate Kor's bdae on Sunday the 16th night @ 930! But I have plans with ahemahem already! 

Ahemahem, haha you know who you are, HOW!!? Late afternoon? :) 

x x x