Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Zealand - Day 1 & 2

I'm back from NZ! & I missed it there! Can I say I've got the NZ fever? silly

The friendliness of the local people, the tour guides Alan & Jess, the food which was finger lickin' good, the weather which made of us freeze and scream&shout, the wind, the beaches, the sceneries, my St Peter's buddy - Amy who was super nice plus I see me in her, the shopping which omg i totally regretted not buying more since there are shops which Sg doesn't have like Supre and ValleyGirl and JayJays which is super cheap to the max plus they were having sale omg omg omg, the accommodations which were sooo damn good and nice i can't imagine we were actually sleeping in these rooms man, the cam-whoring sessions which were the bombz and amounted to the 1240 pictures I took, the cute angmoh guys though there weren't a lot, the coach rides which were quite bumpy at first and we got used to it and Japna & I were reading her Twilight on some rides, the Blo-Kart rides which I got overturned but it was soooo much fun, the gondola/luge/cable car rides which were also fun fun fun!

(Clap clap to you if you made it through the whole para!)

So, after everything was packed, Kor + Debbie + Fei + I left the house at 5.30pm, though we were running late because I kept thinking I forgot something! & somewhere in the middle of the trip I realise I only brought one memory card instead of two, but it's okay though.

Reached the airport, and quite a number of people were there already, including Tay & Diana who went to send me off! TYVM!! pleasedheart

Mr Yap came to give a speech, and we all had to gather at the place we checked in our luggage. He was carrying his son lololol.






Amanda, Zhenlu, Jeremy & Daanish came!!
Alicia & Gunadi came too!


Then we went to have Popeyes. Huge ass crowd man. I think peeps tabao-ed away Popeyes and sat somewhere, like Esther co. Went to jalan jalan since we still got time. I bought Teens which has Jonas Brothers on the cover! pleased





Then we went back to meet the rest, and listened to Mr Boo made his speech. Then we bade goodbyes!



While waiting to go on the plane


Then on the plane we go! & I GOT WINDOW SEAT! pleased But I changed with Liou Jing since Kerla was also sitting the aisle seat. Imagine having to ride 10 hours on the plane!! But it wasn't that bad because the entertainment system rocks!! SQ (Y)! I watched Disturbia (SHIA LABEOUF hello hot to the maxxxxxx) & Sex & the City, and their Music section is damn kewlszxs because they got Camp Rock + FutureSex/LoveSounds + We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things + Wo Hen Mang, and omg so much more!!!! Walao & I charged Ipod but I didn't even use it. -.-










What is an aeroplane ride without photographs of its plane and the skies and clouds?











<




& we reached Auckland, New Zealand @ 1100 NZ time! :D



While waiting for the rest,












Board the coach, that would be with us throughout the whole trip! Okay I don't have peekchas of the coach (yet). Then a while later, we went to have lunch @ AutoBhan's Cafe. We had creme of seafood or something like that, with two big pieces of garlic bread. (Y)!!!



Cool car! :D











Then we went back to the bus, and headed to a beach @ Tauranga!


Japna, aka my bus buddy!

Pit stop! Because I think Bernerd vommitted, due to car sick. & yes, a lot of us got car sick too. Very very bumpy and a giddy ride! & TYVM to Lucas for fixing my IPod because it got hanged and I think 1/2 of the battery was gone because I couldn't switch it off!





& off we go, to the beach! Scenes from the rides: Simply because everything is so new, so different from Sg, you would want to take it all in, but the novelty goes off after a few days. You know like a child, when you got a new game to play with and you give it your whole heart, haha.










& we reached the beach at last! On the way to the beach..







Ms Deepa, with my shades!! HAHA


Beach beach!! && the camwhoring-session started!














We had to do this activity, something about the sea, eye-level, measuring tape, ruler, using your toe, etc. Here you have Alan+Jess demonstrating for us all. Then we were told to remove our socks and shoes and we had to do it ourselves! But Shermin & I didn't really do, hahaha, thus cam-whore! :D














Kay-Lynn, aka Mrs Hua's 8yo daughter!


Then we left the beach to go grocery-shopping! Their supermarkets are very much like Singapores. Not much of a novelty here.







Look at Chinken's trolley!!! Full of junk food! (Y)


After grocery shopping, we went back to Hotel Armitage, where we would be staying for the next two nights! We had our dinner first, because we were quite late I think(?), and from what Alan said, the chef was worried or sth(?).






1. Fish 2. Rice 3. Cauliflower 4. Potatoes!

Ice cream!

Lobby & this feature right smack in the middle haha

Charmaine's Shermin's & Clarissa's & my hotel room! *winks!*

The view from our balcony, which was quite scary because it's so dark and there's wind so it looks like something is moving!










While waiting to be debrief for the day


& while debriefing, we were sooooo tired I think I dozed off like how one would during lessons(!!). After debrief, we went back to our rooms, and I showered first, and I think Kerla went over to Mw's room to shower (oh yes, Mw's room had like, 3 beds enough for 5 people! yet there were only 3 of em, lolol!). Then we were quite bored so we went to walk around, and we played 3 person daidee till about 2300 NZ time! & I kept losing! -.-

& stupid irritants knocked on our door trying to scare us? Hello childish to max.

Our room had two beds, one is for 2 pax, another for 1 pax. So for that night, I slept with Kerla on the bigger bed! :D

END OF DAY 2.


(End of my post! Shall post the rest anotehr day! :D)