Thursday, July 16, 2009

Let me shake up your world

Sometimes people read too much into things, I know I do. It might be a good, it might be a bad thing, it depends.

Suddenly, I miss my bangs more than ever, my not so layered hair, i want it to grow back again. But i kept telling myself, now is not the time, now it's not the right time. Then i will ask myself again, then when is the right time?! For you see my internal conflicts are damn !@#%$%!!~!!!

1st floor of Block D blacked out ytd!!! Super funny. Physics is still NOT my thang, damn it.

Life is lifeless today. Thanks to Project Runway I slept at 12mn the day before. -.- I was so tired, the first three periods (mind you, its the heaviest, omg) were sooooo longggg it never seemed to end. During Chem test (which was killerrrr but I don't know why I thought i'm prepared?) I was so tired i slept during the 25 min paper. -.- I guess my mind can't think without enough oxygen, alamak. I'm going to sleep early tonight, though tmr don't really matter because we're gonna celebrate Youth Day! :D

Oh yes and SS in the lab for the third week in a row (I secretly wish that we won't ever complete what we have to do so we got the excuse to go back to the com lab ^^) and i showed Jy the emails between us two last year. SUPER FUNNY I TELL YOU. If the fonts don't look so weird I would have pasted em here and i promise you'll get fong shi while reading it HAHAHAHA (inside joke :B)

Anyway, I the Tomato had SUBWAY (Y) @ Tamp1 for lunch today with Shermin Ty Jong Jong & APPLE! :D My usual tuna w/ mayo still taste so good! (Y) Then went to shop for Ty's & Shermin's shoes and i tell you, Ty has no fate with shoes hahaha.

OH YES AND COTTON ON GOT MY FAVE FAKE RAY-BAN SHADES IN RED!!!! OMGGGGG I AM SO GETTING THAT!!!!!! Please wait for momma :D

Love the girls, and Apple HAHAHA :D

Meeting Darl tomorrow, whee. It seems we're seeing each other once a month now, esp in the middle of the month, which is (Y) :D

& thank you Mw for that pouch & the very sweet note! xoxo :* Now we've got the same pouch ^^
x x x