Monday, July 13, 2009

Finally submitted my DPA application today, with 30 mins to spare, so a big big big thank you to Ms Tan for helping me to vet my character write up! Now my only worry is, what if NP didn't choose me?! What if SP or TP choose me?! Does this means I shouldn't have applied for all three schools?! I should have just applied for NP only right!!! But i don't want this scenario to happen: where NP don't choose me, and SP/TP don't even choose me, and after O's results are released I can't even go to the three of them?!?! Now i can only wait till 18 Aug. Omg damn long. ):

Finally (also) bought the school's baked potato!! DAMN (Y) SERIOUSLY!! Whoohooo love it when they added so much butter and bacon bits its just sooo goood. It would be even better if its smokin' hot!! So lunch was with the girls (Shermin Jy Tay) in school.

Had Eng summary remedial with Ms Tan and the guys. Need to re write my draft !!

Going to do some Physics laterz, + DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES! :D

OH AND AMATHS is killer now! :@

Okay tata!

x x x