Sunday, July 12, 2009

Seeking solace

Sometimes, I want to hide myself, away from people, the city, everyone and everything, but then I realize that it will never work, it will never happen, because everything and everyone is inter-dependent on one another - we rely on someone or something to give us that solace we yearned. When we get that solace, we moved on, yearning for something else that will give us the solace that we once yearned. So we are always yearning, wanting, wishing, hoping, for some thing to happen. Human beings is always looking for some things that they don't have, can never have, will never have. That's how we work. and I say that's bullshit.

Cheemotology ttm. (Y) if you understand. (N) & you suck, if you don't.

I remembered my Must-do-List, but I've only done 1 Physics paper. I'm not touching the rest either.

Anyhoo I'm gonna give myself a pat in the back because I've always avoided touching Physics, but I'm glad I've started and I don't see myself stopping any time soon. I believe it's the work of the Physics camp that gave me the push, even though it was about 3 weeks ago. Still not too late I say, there's still time, though it's flying away.

Seriously got to stop blogging but I feel really peaceful and angry and guilty ALL at the same time when I do so. Grrr.

Something completely OFF-topic:



<



The last one totally made my day! :D

x x x