Saturday, July 11, 2009

Get it over and done with

I should be sleeping/studying now but my hair is not dry so..

Internal conflicts still going on, when will it ever stop? After O's? Because that's when i can do SO MANY FREAKIN THANGS?! Grrrrrrrr. I'm not trying to grow up too fast, i just want to live my life to the fullest, the current, da life, and not just with books . i.e. I still HAVE NOT watched Transformers 2(!! OH MY SHIA!) and yet I love Shia soooo much!! & i wanted to watch HP but I guess i'm not interested in it already. Even the thought of watching New Moon doesn't excite me.

I don't want to regret. Ain't I regretting now? BUT I want to do well (FREAKING DISTINCTIONS YO!!!) for my O's because I KNOW I CAN (!!!!) and because I know that all these thangs can wait. The question is, do I want to wait? Must I wait? Will I be patient enough to do so?

So many dang conflicts but the main thing is O's, and nothing else!!! O's only!!! the one and only!!

Ranting might help, then i can really focus on my books after that. What a oxy-moron I am.

Must-Do-List:
  1. Physics paper x 2 (!!! PRIORITY BECAUSE PHYSICS KILL!)
  2. Chem paper x 2 or is it 1?
  3. Emaths paper x 2
  4. Emaths TYS
  5. Amaths TYS
  6. Literature (!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cannot afford to NOT ace this!!!! but i don't even know where to begin wtf)
  7. Guess i need to do something about Humanities soon, prolly not so soon but i have to start soon. MUST START ALREADY!!! So how soon is my soon? Not so soon, very soon?

I realised that these Must-do-list/To-do-list might/will never be ticked/checked/cancelled/striked because after I close this window, read my post, and shut down, i will forget about it. -.-

(You can skip the whole chunk after this sentence.)

Another thing that should be mentioned in the previous post: Ting dreamt of Daddy a few nights ago, and she cried!! (Like i'm only sleeping beside her and i didn't even realise!? I must be such a dead log! Ok this is not my main point, my main point is..) Why didn't I ever dream of him? I always believed that dreams are just your thoughts, that's being reiterated to you in the visual form, through your eyes or someone's else, and that its sub-conscious. So does this means Daddy is not part of my sub-conscious, or is the work of God, that just because God answered Ahting's prayers that's why? Because it's unexplainable, I'm gonna point my fingers to God that its his doings that's why sis dreamt of Daddy. Guess I should be baptised too to dream of him huh? Ha

I shouldn't have changed skin because now i'm blogging daily! Why are all my words and inspirations only coming to me now when I'm not writing my journals?!?!??!

I should (should is not strong enough) MUST really REALLY REALLY stop using the net. Max 10mins to check twitter/facebook/google reader and nothing more! Die die have to scratch myself to stop my itch of using the internet!!

(OH but i haven't submit my DPA and i'm suppose to do it after Ms Tan email me LOL oxymoron again -.-)

Okay eyelids touching each other already ciao

x x x